Tanker Bay Loader
The Tanker Bay Loader is responsible for the loading of finished liquid egg into tankers and support in the breaking activities. Responsible for loading up to 5 tankers per day, switching product from silos, CIP of tankers and silos, loading and unloading shell eggs and materials as needed, and support Breaking Room operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for loading tankers in a timely manner to meet customer and plant deadlines.
- Move tankers in and out of tanker bay safely and efficiently.
- Morning equipment set up and end of run wash down of the Breaking Room, Silos, and Tanker Bay
- Unloading of shell eggs and loading of material in cooler
- Operate, monitor, and troubleshoot CIPs.
- Ensure tankers, equipment, parts, and supplies are cleaned prior to quality inspections.
- Responsible for filling out tanker documentation
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks as outlined in COGZ program.
- Effectively communicate and work with USDA on site inspector, management, and quality control teams.
- Value your safety and the safety of your co-workers by following safety rules and policies as well as enforce these rules and policies.
- Help other team members as needed.
- Perform all other tasks as requested by management.
- Loading and driving experience required
- Must be able to drive a shag truck and back in trailers
- Documentation skills and detail oriented
- Work independently and prioritize tasks to meet schedule
- Work in fast pace environment and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Good Communication (Written / Verbal) skills, organized, goal oriented, accountable.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in high stress environment.
- Agile – able to twist and bend and lift above head, able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to work in various climate conditions including extreme heat and cold environments, walking, and standing for long periods of time.
- Bilingual – Spanish and English
- Prior egg processing experience
- Leadership experience
Join Centrum Valley Farms and become part of a winning team!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds)